How to Recover Google Account Password Without Phone Number?
How to recover your Google mail account if you don’t have the phone number?
There are some instances when we cannot access our phone due to any reason, but if you need to recover your Google account it’s not necessary to have access to phone or phone number because Google Account recovery can be done with many ways.
Google is a renowned service provider in the tech field. It’s accountability towards its users is unparallel. Engrossed with ongoing current technologies, highly skilled customer support professionals, makes you to enhance your tech specification area.
Google offers support for it’s customers to sort out any kind of issue. They perform their level best to offer multidimensional services, maintaining your security and data integrity.
If you want to recover your Google account password without phone number, this article is going to help you out with all possible aspects.
Here are the steps to recover Google account password without using phone number
1. Retrieve password using recovery email address:
- Visit Google account support page.
- Enter your email in the respective field and click on next.
- Then you will get a prompt asking you to enter password.
- Click on Forgot password option beneath the box.
- Skip the parameters until you get your favorable one. You can ignore either by clicking or tapping.
- Enter your recovery email address that you have added while creating this account.
- A verification code will be sent to your added recovery email address with your account. Click on send.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to set up your new password.
2. Using the time when you created your Gmail account:
- Go to Google account support page.
- Enter your email address in the respective field and click on next.
- You will be redirected to a prompt asking you to enter your password, click on Forgot password.
- Skip the options of password recovery until you get a query regarding “when did you create this Google account”
- Select the month and year from their respective dropdown tabs.
- Tap on next.
- You will be directed to reset your Google account password. Follow the given instructions to set up new password.
3. Password recovery through security question segment
- Visit your Google account support page in your browser.
- Enter your email address and click to next.
- You will receive an alert regarding your password field, click on Forgot password link.
- Skip the options using Try another way link, until you get security question phase
- This includes the security question added to your account.
- Enter the answer of your respective security question.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset new password.
Following are the measures to retrieve your Google account password without phone number. Google prescribes such procedures for ensuring security, privacy and reliability towards it’s users in order to avoid any unusual intrusion.