How To Recover MSN Email Account Using Phone Number & Alternative Email id or Security Questions
Millions of people in the world use the MSN email account. MSN email is offered by Microsoft and it is a great email platform for personal and professional use. One can easily create an MSN account which has now become Outlook. Once you have created your MSN email account, you have a username and a password to login to it. But if you forget your password you can go for MSN password recovery. You are suggested to change your account password on regular intervals so that no one can hack your password and thus your account. Because if anybody hacks your MSN email account, they can access all the important emails, data stored there and they can misuse it for their personal benefits. So, if Microsoft finds that there is any suspicious activity in your MSN account, it suspends your account. It also suspends your account if it finds any violation with its terms and condition of use. So, if you find that your account has been suspended you can go for MSN account recovery.
Now the question is how to recover the MSN email account? Well, you can follow the below steps for that.
- Open your MSN account login page.
- Now, click on the forgot password option.
- Then you are given options to choose as to how you would like to prove to Microsft that account in question belongs to you.
- You can choose to receive verification code on your phone number, alternate email id or you can choose to answer security questions.
- So, if you have submitted your phone number to your account security, you can choose to receive a verification code on your phone number.
- Once, you get the code on your phone, you need to enter the same code in the given field on your computer screen.
- Now, you need to create a new password and confirm the same by re-enetring the same new password in respective text boxes.
So, this is how MSN password recovery and MSN account recovery can be done. And if you need help, you can dial the MSN customer service number for it.
MSN Password Recovery Using Alternative Email Id , using Security Question
If you forgot your MSN account password and the account is quite important to you first thing you can try is to log in on another device where you don’t need to enter username and password. But if that is not the case you need to recover your password. How, to recover your password? Well, the process remains the same as mentioned above. However, instead of choosing to receive verification code on your phone number you can choose to recover the same on alternate email id and then follow the same process as mentioned above. But you can also choose to answer security questions to recover your password. So, follow the below steps for this process of MSN password recovery.
- Open MSN email account login page.
- Click on the “Forgot password” option.
- Now, choose to answer the security questions. But remember that you need to remember what was the security question that you chose when creating your account and what was the answer of it that you submitted.?
- Now, if you remember both choose the question from the drop-down list and then in the text box answer it.
- If you entered both correctly you can now create a new password for your MSN email account.
This is how you can do MSN password recovery or MSN account recovery using email id or by answering security questions. But if you find it difficult, you can contact MSN customer service team by calling MSN customer service number.